Translate

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Dark Summoning of Ghost Dad

One night on Facebook I posted an animated gif of someone poking a Los Angeles Kings voodoo doll with a pin. I then thought "What if someone were to conduct some sort of black magic ritual in support of their favorite sports team? I'm sure plenty of people have done it before. Hey, how about I give it a try?" That was how this crazy thing came about. No, I did not make the picture but the written content is all from me. Except for the part where I mention about descending as a storm of pudding upon the foes of the Mighty Ducks. I got the idea from a spell with a really cool incantation. It's from one of my favorite video games of all time, Valkyrie Profile. Here is the clip. http://youtu.be/V81xK468Izc?t=3m47s

Sounds pretty badass huh? I wish I had a voice that sounded as mean as that. Especially with an intimidating name like Bloodbane. Shit, I'd probably be able to conquer a small and primitive village with my voice alone.  

Here is the text that accompanied the Cosby picture that I posted on Facebook on that lunatic night.

"By the fell words of the dark lords I invoke you ancient one. Haunt the Los Angeles Kings with the dread presence of your most frightening form, Ghost Dad. From the ashen depths descend as a storm of pudding upon the foes of the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim. I accept the punishment for unearthing the vengeful one from his tomb of imprisonment. I do not fear the Three-Fold Law of black magic, for I have already signed my pact with the nefarious one you call. . . PoKeyman."

This is the kind of insanity that comes about when you don't have a girlfriend to distract that part of your brain that thinks it's a good idea to share your madness with the rest of the world. I am sure that this blog will impress any girl looking for an aspiring mad scientist who spends his free time conjuring up dark forces to aid his favorite hockey team."

No comments:

Post a Comment